Before and after the transformation, the houses need to be tested for the safety of the houses and the seismic testing of the houses. Before the renovation, the structure and capacity of the houses should be reexamined and modeled to provide data support and suggestions for the reconstruction projects. After the transformation of the housing needs of the status quo and drawings for review and acceptance to ensure the quality of housing after the transformation and the need for housing permits. Housing security testing is mainly based on the investigation, on-site inspection, structural analysis checking, the identification of housing security, mainly for security risks have been found, or other signs of danger, dangerous signs or other housing security testing, housing security testing is the main sub-housing security testing and housing seismic testing, The need to assess the level of security housing. Seismic testing of buildings means that the tests are used in the evaluation of the seismic capacity of houses in use and the houses to be retrofitted. Mainly through the detection of the structure of the status quo of housing, the investigation of housing renovation programs and future use, according to the provisions of the seismic fortification requirements, to evaluate the seismic performance of housing.
The safety of building structure is the ability to prevent the collapse of the structure, is the most important quality indicators of structural engineering. The safety of structural engineering is mainly determined by the design and construction level of the structure, but also depends on the performance of the building material itself. Generally speaking, the safety inspection of buildings should be carried out through on-site review of structural arrangement and load, material performance test, crack damage detection, settlement deformation measurement, structural verification and analysis. The necessary reinforcement suggestions are proposed.
Earthquake-resistant construction refers to the earthquake-resistant design must be carried out in areas where the seismic fortification intensity is 6 degrees or above. From the global survey of major earthquake disasters can be found, more than 95% of the casualties are due to damage or collapse of buildings caused. Therefore, seismic performance testing of buildings is also a major task in the work of earthquake disaster reduction. The seismic testing of houses is to evaluate the safety of the houses under the earthquake with specified intensity by testing the status quo of the quality of the houses and according to the requirements of seismic fortification.
Housing reconstruction may involve the strengthening of houses, housing construction and use of functional changes, and many other reasons, the need for housing the detection, which includes housing damage detection, security testing of housing, housing structure and use of functional change detection and Housing, seismic testing, is a more complex and rigorous system of scientific testing process.
For the housing or other existing projects have been used for many years, the following circumstances, the need for housing safety testing.
1) to continue to use the design life;
2) the use of change or increase the use of demand;
3) the use of environmental change;
4) suffered a disaster or accident;
5) the existence of more serious quality defects;
6) material deterioration, structural damage or other disadvantageous conditions that affect structural safety, comfort or durability;
7) If the design life is not reached, it is necessary to know the status quo of the structure.
8) doubt the reliability.
General detection units in the specific implementation of the test, the specific test to do the following:
1) Survey of housing construction profiles: the building's age, layout, function, style, environment, and the final requirements for understanding and analysis.
2) to verify the history of housing, key protection sites and protection requirements;
3) Surveying and mapping of building structure drawings: the overall layout of the housing, structural dimensions and other measurements, and drawn into drawings;
4) structural system review and testing;
5) component size and reinforcement reinforcement inspection;
6) structural material testing;
7) the completion of housing damage detection;
8) housing tilt and settlement measurement;
9) structural checking and safety analysis;
10) seismic performance evaluation;
11) Structural maintenance feasibility recommendations.
Through the above means of detection, to determine the current status of construction, safety and quality of the comprehensive assessment to ensure that the building's long-term and good operating conditions, in the test, to provide security for buildings, and issued a comprehensive housing inspection report and Suggestions and proposals for house reinforcement.